background

Monday, May 3, 2010

Teacher Appreciation - Phase I

So this is Teacher Appreciation week and it's so much fun to find clever things to share with your child's teacher to show how much we really do "appreciate" them. I got this idea from another blog: www. eighteen25.blogspot.com and thanks to Lisa (who told me about it) I am hooked!

First gift: "My teacher is AW-esome!"

I found these clear boxes in my stash recently - they were used in Melissa's first baby shower which shows what a hoarder I am - hee hee! I punched two holes with my holepunch for attaching ribbon and the tag.


Then I used thin brown ribbon and filled the box with Hershey's Nuggets with Almonds (thank the Lord these are all gone now!) Another idea is just a bag of these candies with a tag that says "My teacher is Solid Gold!" That just came to me as I thought how they looked like little bricks of gold. Anyhow, I digress.


Final step is to tie the tag and the chocolates to the bottle of A & W and you're ready to go. The tags are downloadable for free at the blog above or here. http://http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/04/quick-cheesy-teacher-appreciation-gifts.html



I hope to be back in a bit with the other stages in case you want to copy like I did. Happy Rainy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment