background

Thursday, May 13, 2010

My tribute to Mother's Day ~

So with Mother's Day come and gone it's alot easier to have perspective. With my own mother, a mother-in-law, two sister's in laws, and myself - it proves to be a busy day. This year we ate Sunday lunch with the in-laws at Outback (sorry for not having photos!) Then we ate dinner with my family at O'Charley's. Although it was late I think it was worth it not to give anybody "sloppy seconds" on such an important day.

Here is the card for my mother. I know that no matter how old a mother is she is never "just a mother". She is a friend, a guide, and even an occasional child-care giver! She deserves so much more than I could give her.


She wanted updated photos of the kids so I put together a cardstock bragbook ( I could say I threw it together because it came together ridiculously fast! - THANK GOODNESS!)



I stricly used Basic Grey's Lime Rickey line - love all that paper and with it being a kids album it worked out great - simple but great.


On the back I placed the time range the photos were in since I didn't want a pic there since it would be scratched up most likely.


Here are all the lovely ladies at dinner.

Here is another item I worked on this week (thus not much personal scrap time) I made these birthday invitations for a friend - shark themed party - kinda proud even though again - simple.


Here is a sneak of the Field Day post to come - her face tells so much about who she is - NEVER SAY QUIT!!!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment