background

Friday, May 7, 2010

Love is in the Air

So the lovely Whitney is getting married in a few weeks and I wasn't able to make her shower and since the wedding is going to be "out of town" I won't be able to attend it either. However as I was perousing through my recent copy of Souther Living I saw an awesome gift by a company called http://www.framethedate.com but they were WAY TOO expensive! So I made my own with an added touch/phrase. Purchased the frame at Hobby Lobby (50% off) as well as the vinyl that I used my cricut to cut out the letters/phrases. I cut 4X6 pieces of decorative paper (which I believe should match her decor) and then placed the numbers on them. Not rocket science but I really like the sentiment of constantly being reminded of the big date.



Here's the card I made to go with it. Simple.


And for a child pic (for Teresa) Here is Braden who we later discovered was running fever - this should've been my FIRST clue! He still had his shoes on.


Have a happy weekend and to all you other mothers - make at least part of it about you! Happy Mother's Day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment