background

Monday, September 13, 2010

Sew Fun!

So my love for sewing cannot be categorized into normal sewing. I don't just want to do a pattern - they frustrate me! I will not be defeated by them but every now and again I enjoy the things that don't require a pattern, just a little brain power (and a few scrapping tools:))

I made this little shirt for our friend Carter's first birthday party this weekend. It was a cupcake party and we tried to match the colors. Needless to say, I want some of the online fabrics desperately and just know that is an obsession waiting to happen.


Here is the sweet boy in his shirt - looks just like his older brother if you ask me.


And here's the damage caused post-birthday-cake-throwing-on-the-floor episode. He was too cute and really didn't want any - literally tried to dump the huge cupcake onto the floor! Only at age one can you get away with that huh?


Thanks for stopping by - tomorrow is my first day off of work in over a week and boy do I have a "pile" of things to do - not to mention I never told my Dad happy birthday so I better be making up for that with a good gift. see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment