background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Soooo, I know it has been a LOOONNNGGG time since I have blogged and I hope that I can get back in the swing again now that school is out.  Here's hoping!

We did have a major event recently and I though I usually blog in chronilogical order I am going to disregard that OCD behavior and celebrate my little man's birthday - YEP, he turned EIGHT on Memorial Day. 

We celebrated by taking a trip to Tampa and visiting WINTER (the dolphin from the movie "The Dolphin Tale" and then Busch Gardens.  It was super HOT but alot of fun.  We had fun company because we went with Aunt Melissa, "Nana", and Taylor and Tori.  Here is one silly picture from that day - will post more later on that.  Here silly boy climbed inside a hippo statue and then almost couldn't get out!


Here is the FABULOUS Mrs. Register whom we love with all our hearts.  We will be so sad to move on next year but she has certainly made a lasting impression and he is in LOVE with her!
 We did celebrate with a small, very casual, party with a few friends.  Nothing elaborate just cake and snacks and a ton of fun in the water.


Dearest Braden,

I love you more than words could ever say! You are an amazing and quite extraordinary boy.  You have a zest for life that is hard to beat and you love to learn about anything and everything.  You worried you would be eaten by a predator because you wore a black shirt and polar bears have black skin and clear fur but you didn't have the clear fur so you could be eaten.  You soak up every thing you are taught.  You have a great heart towards the Lord and your depth of spiritual thought is often astounding to those who know you - please keep the Lord first always!  I am so blessed to call you mine and I pray I take care of you in a way that will nurture all your fabulous qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment