background

Monday, June 11, 2012

So I don't live in a modern house like this one - but the turquoise is where we are headed! I am getting a bit excited.  I have chosen the color - its' not quite this saturated because it will be ALOT on on all these walls - slight understatement:) But I am loving the idea and hoping the translation is as good on the walls as it is in my head - ha! We all know how that can turn out sometimes.

I tell myself that southern and seaside are sorta the same when it comes to choosing colors and since I have a lovely pool in the backyard the color will be great.  See how the logic runs around here? But then I say to myself, "Self, its' your house, and if you like it, it will be perfect!" Again, after rationalizing with three kids all day, I'm an easy win!

No comments:

Post a Comment