background

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

This is NOT....

MY to-do list! Ha - this is Braden's to do list. What I love about this is that it shows how simply he sees life. Notice there is no laundry, no dishes, etc. He is full of bike, swim, run, etc. He did include homework which made his mama proud. Why am I sharing this with you? Because it reminded me to slow down, to add some fun to my "to-do" list. It also reminded me of how much our children take after us. His list includes wake-up (apparently he must be reminded to do that), brush teeth (Lord knows he has to be reminded to do that!) and I am struck by how they follow our lead.


I am a constant list maker! They see that I like a schedule and a routine and they have followed suit. Just a sweet reminer today to take a look around, see how your children are seeing their lives, and how they are following you. Is it what you want? If not, it's not too late to work on that. If it is, KUDOS to you! I would love to hear what you saw when you looked around your living space.


Happy Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment