background

Friday, September 23, 2011

Almost a month???

So I can't believe it's been nearly a month since my last post. Somedays it feels like nothing worth posting. Other days, you wouldn't want to hear what was knockin' around in this feeble mind of mine. Sorry this is not a crafty post - it's a life post. I won't put it all out there in one post - might be too much to digest so we'll start slow. As most of you know, I did a Sprint Level Triathlon two weeks ago. This my friends was no small miracle. I try to down play it and not be proud. I should be proud! Why can't I say "Oh, YEAH!! I am amazing!!!" I guess we're taught not to do that but deep inside, I was proud. I beat my self-imposed goal of two and a half hours by over 30 minutes!!!! I made it in under two hours which just amazes me still. To prove it here is a picture of my time - Ignore the first column - the time is the second column. Ignore the other names and notice the one about 2/3rds of the way down - that is MY name! 8th in my bracket (there may have only been nine but that just doesn't matter) I FINISHED A TRIATHLON!
Along with that we have commenced soccer. Sooo much fun but sooo time consuming. Beginning tomorrow we have games so that adds a third day at the soccer field so if you need me before Thanksgiving, check the Callaway rec. center - i'm sure it's where i'll be!

I have worked quite a bit too - love those little kiddos - one today exclaimed "Now I get it!" so cool and totally the point of teaching:)

Other stuff will come soon I hope. Have a fall camera strap cover I made and if you would like one just "holler."

This week was full of very difficult events. Unfortunate events. Injuries. Life.

For now, have a great weekend. I am so ready for this week to be over and have some version of a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment