background

Monday, October 4, 2010

I think it's here!?!

Fall that is! Maybe, we can "cross our fingers" can't we? The weather today is AMAZING! and my children actually went out to play without being forced or threatened with punishment - that too is AMAZING considering the hottest summer in what feels like forever. So, I had this card to make, a little late for World Card Making Day but it needed to be made. Today's cooler weather inspired me to go fall for it.

SUPPLIES: American Crafts (plaid paper and striped flair), alphas by October Afternoon, Pebbles for the brad, ribbon (paper & actual) is Hobby Lobby.

This one came together very, very quickly (less than 15 min - honestly!) Hope you like it!


And here is glimpse of what we do on fall days - we apparently take the Dominoes on the front porch and play with them there. I took this through my front door because I didn't want to mess it up by them knowing I was taking a photo. Love how well these two play together!


Off to organize! I was inspired by this blog and so I'm off to tackle Braden's closet and all the "hand-me-downs" from Mason. Enjoy this weather - I think I might open some windows while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment