background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Where I Am Right Now ...

* TOTALLY over Halloween! I hate this holiday and wish it didn't exist!!! I am so ready to move on to Thanksgiving and may just do so without any one else's permission:)
*is trying to decide on the wrapping paper/color scheme for Christmas so I can begin making gift tags - Lisa, I'm thinking of you here!
*is working to keep life in balance. Realizing that on the scales it takes alot more on the "God" side of the scales than the "world" side of the scales. Someone said blend - not balance. Not sure how I feel about that but I'm thinking on it.
*working to keep the right perspective on the things going on around me.
*praying for miracles - not small ones, BIG, HUGE ones. I know they aren't huge to God but they sure seem HUGE to me.
*enjoying spending alot of time at the kid's school. They totally light up when they see me - how cool is that?!?
*enjoying my sweet girl tell her brother "Desperate times call for desperate measures" you know what that means "You gotta do what you gotta do!" I LOVE that girl:)

And since a post can't go without a pic - and my sister borrowed my camera to get herself some good pics (BTW - hope that worked out) I have an older one that might make you laugh - My chef trying to clean up "all" his mess!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment