background

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quickie Card & V-day Decor!

So clearly I've been out of the "loop" for a bit but I am beginning to get back in the swing of things - clearly visible by the fact that I'm on here and that I took the time to make a quick Birthday card for my sweet Olivia last week.

This card was just textured cardstock paired with some solid stuff and the pretty "lace" is paper and self adhesive but clearly wasn't sticking well when I took the photo. I later used my tape runner to "stick" it down. She enjoyed it and I did too!


So Valentine's Day is one of my favorite holidays and I like to decorate for it (only been doing that the last few years). I try to stay away from "tacky" and I just loved this GIANT flower (I think it's a peony) and then the feathers gave it a fun touch to disguise the stem.


Here is my new wreath -I love it! Didn't take very long and I was suprisingly happy with the heart shaped wreath. I loved it was a bit rustic (as rustic as pink can be.)

So, that's all for today - hope to be back for more stuff soon! Happy night-time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment