background

Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun News & a "MANLY" Valentines Card :)

SOOOOO, first things first: I'm very excited because today I get to go teach a group of winter visitors a Scrapbooking 101 class! It's today and the next two Mondays as well. It's a small group (not more than 5 or so) but I am excited about being asked - SUPER EXCITED!

Second, I thought I would share this "manly" card I made for my hubby (which I can post on here since he never reads these things) and maybe give some inspiration to you ladies before the big day is here. I find it so tough to have a Valentine's Card that isn't so full of pink and flowers, etc. David has a soft side so I could go all girly but I don't want to: Here I used some of the GCD Studios papers and pulled out the red for the big day! With the cricut, making memories ribbon and some bronze embellishments I think it has just the right touch of masculine while conveying how much I love him.



There's still time to make yours - share them with me when you're finished!
Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment