background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Grateful

grateful for my freedom.

grateful to be able to serve my Lord without fear.

grateful for those who put their lives on the line for my freedom.

grateful to be able to enjoy all that this great world offers.

grateful to be able to make my own choices.

grateful that my husband and children are close at night.

grateful to be able to travel without fear.

grateful to be free to explore.

grateful for all the many blessings I often take for granted.

grateful for even the smallest things that can bring moments of joy.

grateful to be able to express my thankfulness to those of you who either have served in our military, stood by those who have served, lost someone who served, or just said "thank you" to a soldier just passing by.


today, I am grateful.


Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment