background

Monday, March 29, 2010

Slow but Surely ~

we are returning to "normal" around here. YEAH! After an anniversary trip to New Orleans we are refreshed and ready to take it "all" on again. I worked on this layout before I left and was inspired by all the banners that are cropping up (no pun intended) everywhere in the scrapbooking world. So I did my first version. I used GCD Papers, Making Memories embellishments as well as some cardstock. I am SO NOT A FAN of white space - makes me feel like I forgot something. In the end, I like the page and it helped me put a LOT of photos on one page.

I used my Circle Cutter and inside each one I journaled a short comment about the photos. A different way to tell the story in a short version - not my usual style.

Here is a closeup of the "banner" - the MM embellishment was like an elastic/rope type stuff. Very cool and glad I finally got to use it.


Thanks for looking and I'll be back soon to share some other pics of NOLA and other crafty things! Good evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment