background

Monday, March 8, 2010

For a LONG time ....

I have been thinking of doing a layout like this. One about me, where I am right now. I have always felt a bit overwhelmed (wanting "perfection") but decided to just do it. So last week, I started putting it together. I had been making my "list" of who/what I am for a few months and just kept adding to it as things came to mind. I am loving the Picasso 3 program and am hoping this will help me do more of the layouts like I want since I can edit/print much easier than with former programs. Also, love the "Soft Gloss" paper that David purchased.

Maybe this will inspire you to do yours today! We'll never have this time again, we'll never be the same person we are right now, EVER again. Put it on paper for those future generations - even if you aren't a scrapper - write it down somewhere - for their sakes!

This paper is Basic Grey and the alpha is American Crafts fabric thickers. I loved the bird but he didn't show up well so I mounted him on the pink. This pic isn't perfect but the sun was so bright - but I'm not complaining about that!

I did this double layer butterfly that kinda pops up - new for me and I know when I put it in a book it's going to go flat but it's cute for the pic!

Hope you have a great day and thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment