background

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Without the Perfect Photo ~

So I don't normally post without a photo - sorta seems pointless. However, I've heard you can print your blogs out and make a little book out of them so this seemed a great way to get my thoughts down for this time of year.

I am GRATEFUL...

for my salvation.
the Holy Spirit.
the truth that permeates our beings.

for my amazing husband whom God so clearly sent my way.
for my amazing children - whom I love dearly but can in the same breath drive me CRAZY!
for a home that is safe!
for a home that is our soft spot to fall.

that my children aren't growing up the way I did.
because they have food to eat, clothes to wear and they aren't all handy-me-downs.
that they don't have to wear shoes that hurt their feet.

that I have several "old" friends who still love me even though I'm flawed.
that occasionally a new friend can be worth the effort.
that technology (facebook) can help us stay in contact with them all.

Though some of this may sound petty and maybe even shallow - I believe the Lord knows my heart and that it isn't meant that way at all. I truely and grateful for the blessings in my life. I don't want to be guilty of taking anything for granted and even though everything doesn't fit on this list today, if you are ready this, I AM GRATEFUL FOR YOU TOO!

New Years Eve 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment