background

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

3,285 Days Ago.....

these sweet babies were born!


In some ways it's so hard to believe but in others, not so much. I am so proud of each of them (in different ways) and know I couldn't fit it all in here but here's a short version.

She is artsy, athletic, obedient (mostly) and very smart..in English and the literary stuff.

He is logical, avid reader, pushes the borders in almost everything and is very smart...excels in Math and Science.

If you know us (their parents) it is fair to say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree - someways that is good and other ways just "rotten" ha ha!


He is so silly! I try not to discourage it because I think it could come in handy one day with whatever the Lord might choose to use him for.


She wants to please us so desperately and I pray that quality doesn't get her in trouble one day with her peers. Trying to keep it all balanced is a tough act (I know from personal experience!)



Anyway, just wanted share a happy birthday tribute to my beautiful Abbi and Mason!
Now that I've got my computer "figured out", I hope to be back soon with some Holiday fun - there clearly is no scrapping going on right now and I'm longing for when that will start up again - maybe after my new office furniture comes and I get seriously organized! Yippee!!!
Merry Christmas to all!






No comments:

Post a Comment