background

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Spring is Here? ? ?

O.K. - so I know isn't really Spring but it sure feels great out there and all the "wildlife" is out in full swing. I wanted to share a couple of photos of what's been keeping us busy around here (and what our new camera can do Melissa)

I just LOVE these photos I took while waiting on Mason & Braden to get off the bus . . . such detail - isn't God amazing?!?

I LOVE that the butterflies make their way through here on their journey south!

and I LOVE that I actually took my first French lesson today and had a total blast!


I do have a few projects I'm working on and hopefully I'll be ready to share them in a day or two. Until then, Au Revour (sp?)!
p.s. - if anyone is interested, Abbi has her first soccer game Sat. @ 8:30 (I know, its early!)

No comments:

Post a Comment