background

Friday, September 25, 2009

Cool Card . . .

So I've been meaning to make this card for a while and now that I've done it ~ I just LOVE the way it turned out. This is for my friend Shellie's mom who has cancer and she is going to Houston again this weekend for another treatment (please say a prayer!)

If you notice, the top left corner is kinda cut out and the clouds are covering a portion of the "SON"..... (I used the cricut (zooballoo) to cut out the clouds and then edged them with black ink for the stormy look)

but when you open it up, there is the whole "Son" shining! I just loved that little idea & am always proud of myself when something like this comes from my own brain! (as opposed to copying it from someone else)

Maybe you could do this for someone when they need to be reminded no matter how difficult the storm, Jesus is always there!
Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment