background

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Might as well be her Birthday!

Here is a quick card I made for my Mother. I am totally tardy with her Mother's Day Gift so I made the card for a "Happy Day" Mommy's can use all the happy days they can get. Anyway, I loved the mini rub-ons by Love, Elsie, the flowers were by Petaloo and the butterflies were Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby) and lastly the flocked lace was We R Memory Keepers. Lately I've just been really into making cards for the occasion instead of buying them - hope you enjoy!


Hopefully I will have the chance to finish a project today with the great GCD studios stuff I got and post it on here - If not, check back tomorrow. This new schedule for school is great but is taking some adjusting. Happy Day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment