background

Monday, January 16, 2012

Double Layout!!!

I am so excited to be back to scrapbooking my own children's photos! I didn't realize how far behind I was and now it is a real "mission" to get caught up. One "good" thing I am finding is that the pictures are less - not as many "firsts" as when they were itty bitties - so the process is a bit streamlined - mabybe???

This was of my birthday weekend and our "discovery" of Big Kahuna's. What fun we had (with many more days of this to follow)

I couldn't resist including this photo of my boys being silly - just makes me laugh!

I wanted some texture as I am NOT a fan of "white" space (I hear Lisa saying amen!) I used havey thread for buttons in a "sand" color just to give a bit of texture there. Just a few lines of it and I was satisfied. I struggled with these two pages for nearly a week. They are not perfect but they are done!


Another great shot of the three of them - despite the fact Braden might be on the verge of choking them both - they are having fun TOGETHER!


Hope you are inspired to get your pages "out of the computer" and onto the page!


The two wallpaper pages are American Crafts. The orange "center' page is My Minds Eye (So Sophie) and the journaling tag is Cosmo Cricut. Not entirely sure who to give credit to for the brads and baubles as I took them out of the package long ago and can't be certain - sorry:(

No comments:

Post a Comment