background

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"LAZY" Teacher Appreciation + Race Judicata



First off I want to say THANK YOU to my new followers! I love clicking on that button and seeing the number go up - it has been slow but thank you for getting on my wagon!


Click here to see my "big" Teacher Appreciation gift from last year. http://staceylegg.blogspot.com/2010/05/teacher-appreciation-mission.html


I filled it with coordinating teacher goodies like binder clips, paper clips, push pins, and a little extra chocolate! Can't hurt right? I am foregoing this gift this time and gave nice gift cards to their favorite restaurants. I know these teacher ALOT better than in previous years and know they are well stocked in supplies department. Please leave me a comment with a link to what you did - I love great ideas (especially since I have at least 4 more years of this!)


So the Race Judicata kicks my behind! I did not feel well at all after that race so my goal is to do much better in preparing in hopes to not feel like garbage when all is over. However, I LOVE doing this! It gives me bonding time with my girls ( Abbi, Melissa, and Taylor all participated as well as my friend Jennifer who ran for herfirst 5K - shout out to you girlie!) 4 of the 5 came home with a "prize" (aka coffee mug) for placing in our age division.


Abbi beat her mama by a whole TWO minutes! She's gonna be a track star:)


I finished 4th in my age division! I know fourth doesn't sound like much but I've never placed before so that was kinda cool.

Melissa placed but I can't remember if it was 2nd or 3rd. We were kinda busy talking and we missed the particulars - sorry Melissa!

Taylor placed first her age division - GOOOO TAYLOR! She is so cute and just grins from ear to ear the entire 1/2 mile. I can't express how fun it is to see our girls into running.



Have a happy Wednesday! One of these days soon I am hoping to have a layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment