background

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

It's Happening!

That old scrapbook feeling is coming back! So excited to be slowly getting back in the groove:) I know this isn't the best photo but the page makes me so happy (and proud - I used alot of stuff I've been hoarding from the out of town LSS trips!)

This is a "collage" of sorts of various trips to the park that spring. I found this cool "film Ribbon" by Tim Holtz and thought it would work perfect for this sort of page. And then maybe it was cheesy but Snapshot of Spring played great into the title. Used some Webster's Pages, more Tim Holtz for the "clock", 7 Gypsies for the chipboard, Cosmo Cricut for the small type... see what I mean?!?

My fav element is the film ribbon. It was clear so what I decided to do was use a self-adhesive ribbon behind it to make it pop even more. I like how it turned out.


Hope you are even slightly inspired to pull out your hoarding goodies and get to scrappin':)


p.s. - on a personal note, David is gone back to Mayo Clinic with his folks. His mom will be having some pretty major surgery tomorrow. Removal of a melanoma on her cheek and a neck dissection to remove her thyroid that has a cyst on it. Prayers are appreciated (for them and me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment