background

Friday, October 30, 2009

A Card a Day. . . Makes us Crazy!

Ha ha! Just wanted to throw a little fun in the midst of life's unending drama. I've been making at least one card a day for various occasions and these two were for an anniversary and a birthday. Both make great use of my Cricut which I'm falling in love with all over again (especially since I have a place to keep it out "permanently") Anyhow, I again scraplifted the second card from Creating Keepsakes (they did butterflies but I don't have a butterfly punch). Using the tone on tone paper (someone thought it was embossed at a glance) gave it a really neat look and then I "lightened" it up a bit with the polka-dot ribbon. Overall - I was really pleased with both of them. Hope they inspire you to take a moment and use some of your scraps to brighten someones day.





Finally, all these cards are making us crazy! J/K, it was crazy hair day at school (something to do with Red Ribbon week) and this is how my kids left the house - not the normal but they were PLEASED!!!


Have a great weekend everyone if I don't see you before Monday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment