background

Monday, November 14, 2011

It can't be....

Christmas yet! We haven't event had Thanksgiving!! There is still so much to do for Thanksgiving and I refuse to entirely give in and celebrate Christmas before Thanksgiving.

We did however have the chance to play at Holly Fair this weekend with the rest of our piano taking buddies. Here is my sweet boy with Santa! I love that he doesn't think he's too big for this little shot. We don't ever do this at the mall so it is cute - forgive the shaky picture, my hands have been giving me fits lately:(

I have BIG plans for these next two weeks. Some cute Thanksgiving "gifts" and a little packing for the snow! Yay and boo - gonna miss my kiddos but hope to have some great fun with my husband. These last two weeks have been tough and tomorrow will be the culmination of those two weeks - whew - almost over!

Come back soon for some crafty stuff! Happy Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment