background

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Where in the Sam Hill's Have you Been?

That's what my mother used to say when she hadn't been able to locate me - that's what you might be saying since it's been so long since I've posted. Several, several things keeping me busy and here are a few.....

Wonderworks field trip. That's us in the picture - he loved changing the screen.


A birthday party with Sweet Bella - you can't get a better face!

Except for maybe this sweet one!!! (I might, just might, be a little partial?!?)

Here is my latest sold project - camera strap cover with zebra fabric and a ruffle. My first ruffle and it too had it's learning curves but it was cute in the end.


Close up - of course the camera never gets the colors exact - ugh!!!


In the midst of all this is church, bridal showers (pics posted later), work, volunteering, etc. The big day is in just 9 days (if I'm counting right) and 10 days til my vacay. Spring Break, who needs Spring Break - Teresa and I are both going on Honeymoons (to separate places of course) so we won't mind working through Spring Break to get to that magical day!
Happy Friday (early!)


No comments:

Post a Comment