background

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

What I've Been Working On!

So one of the things I've been working on is preparing myself for this little guy to start Kindergarten in 43 days! My heart just melts thinking of him going to school - though he will be the cutest little guy there in his khaki's! I handed him his lunch yesterday and as he walked to the table I thought "wow, in a few days he'll be eating lunch with nearly 100 other children and I'll be by myself" Not so sure I'm as ready as I think I should be - he's been my sidekick for five years now - Lord help me let them go!

This was him practicing his kindergarten work - so cute - he said, "mommy you will be so happy for this!"


This is one of the layouts for the American Crafts challenge - I was pretty happy with the way it turned out. I don't usually take the time to cut paper the way I did this one but I was trying to keep in the circle theme of things.

Up close of the ribbon detail - pretty good bow huh?





This is the 2nd layout - I loved this pic of his when we picked blueberries - thanks for the new camera honey, cause he didn't even realize I was takiing his picture!

Love the glitter chipboard letters!

Again, a big fan of ribbon (especially the double sided by American Crafts!)


Here is a layout for mine & David's album - a flashback of Jan. 08 - Lisa, does this look familiar? I'm trying to streamline (& reduce the amount of pics) for our personal album - challenging when you have such great kiddos!


Enjoy your day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment