background

Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July (& a neat card)

So the 4th of July is a favorite holiday (might have something to do with the color red) for alot of reasons! As I age I realize the significance of freedom and certainly now, how quickly it could fade. On a lighter note, I enjoy the time in the sun, the pool, the food, and the festivities. Here are a few of this year's highlights. Also, scroll to the bottom to the a graduation card I made one of the lovely ladies at church - I hardly wanted to get rid of it:(


Braden LOVES watermelon~



I enjoy being Martha in the kitchen


The twins playing chicken~


Up-close: Basic Grey paper/Making Memories flowers & button/Bo Bunny ribbon.

I used a gel-writer in white to write her message - different for me but
I liked it alot~














Hope you enjoyed your 4th and check back soon for some new layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment