background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Full Blown Summer

We are in full blown summer mode which explains the lack of blogging...sorta...we are doing alot of school, swim, play, repeat.  However there is a bit of a decision going on.  Braden has been bitten by the gymnastics bug ... not surprised based on the amount of times a day I have to say "Braden do not jump on the couch like that!" However, I know he has loved karate so much (as shown here by the changing of the belts we witnessed earlier this month)  He wants to do both but this mama just can't add another thing - so he is contemplating changing.  I struggle with "once we start we stick with it" - whatever that is.  However, you never know what you're really good at unless you try different things.  On the other hand, Abbi would love gymnastics but says "NO WAY" to giving up soccer - she has found her passion for sure!


Hoping you are all having a great summer!  We are full swing campmeeting mode this week, followed by my 20 year high school reunion Friday night and then a Saturday AM departure for a week in the North Georgia mountains.  We all kinda wanna just skip straight to Saturday - even us big people are excited for a week of being away - Grandma is going so that is gonna add a whole new level of fun ... if ya know what I mean .... and by that I mean I might actually have a babysitter for a couples massage! whoo hooo!  Honestly, we have NEVER gone on a family vacation with my side of the family so it really should be a learning experience and alot of fun at the same time!

Still lots to do so I better get moving...off the transform a long-sleeve knit cardigan into a short sleeve one before church tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment