background

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sweet November ~

So November has been very sweet so far - enjoying the weather (mostly) and gearing up for the holidays so that life isn't one big stress fit wrapped up with a bunch of things I planned to do but didn't get done! It's my goal anyway. One thing I've been working hard on is purchasing household decor that is not just attractive but functional - this was a great purchase from hobby lobby - it's holding my photo CD's (so they aren't confused with music CD's) as well as looking pretty on my armoir top (of course the lid is only open for purpose of this picture) Anyway, it's something I've been trying to do to streamline the clutter around here. If you have any other great ideas please send them my way.


Also, I've been trying to make some hair bows for Abbi - the ones in the store are either for itty bitty's or either as big as their head - neither of which satisfies me. SOOOO, I decided to try my hand at it. So far, we've been relatively happy. She thinks it is cool which makes it cool in my book too!


Spent a little time this weekend at the beach playing with my brother and his great little family. Here is Taylor sportin' her pink sunglasses - another reason why November is so SWEET!




Trying to get all three of them to look at the camera at once is no small feat (which you can see we didn't do ourselves) but at least they are all in the same shot and we can see their beautiful faces! The position of the sun at this point didn't help with a great backdrop either :(



I was pretty proud of this shot since I didn't have braces on (I don't get bored of saying that) and the angle wasn't bad either - hee hee!


My plan is to have some more scrappy stuff soon but who knows - Thanksgiving, a HUGE vacation, and other holiday duties are piling on fast - who knows what will happen. Happy day to you all!
p.s - the 5K is the weekend if you need a laugh you can come watch me "run"



No comments:

Post a Comment