background

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Excited, Disappointed, Excited Again!

That is how I felt about this layout - so excited about the supplies I purchased (specifically for Abbi's yellow dress) but then it just wasn't working. I was inspired by a layout in my CK magazine and used my paper trim (very cool by Flair Designs) and bordered the photo. I was pleased with the result and it kinda "saved" the layout.



I did this little ruffle trim and actually liked the "lace" - whatcha think Lisa?


We spent some time yesterday with the family from Vegas, today I begin planning for Recognition Night at church in two weeks (Oh, my goodness!) and Mason has lost TWO teeth in one week! Enjoy your day:)

1 comment:

  1. the "lace" is very cute on this layout-- quite impressed we both like it since we are both soooo lace intolerant!!

    ReplyDelete