background

Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Recap

So, Valentine's is one of my FAVORITE holidays...is it the chance to unashamedly show your love, is it the sweets, is it the color RED, most likely all of the above! This Valentine's was a bit different since I had been a bit busy with birthday parties and working.

Well I did get some cute stuff together. I have had this desire for a "real" sifter but the old standards are hard to find. However, my dad went on a visit to N. Carolina and found this great one for me. Couldn't have been more excited to use it. I made banana nut bread for the kids teachers for V-day!


Here is the little tag I made with my Cricut Zooballoo cartridge - not red or pink but super cute!


I went to Bradens class and we decorated sugar cookies - they loved it!




Here is a card I made for a friend - I stitched the ribbon and then ran it through the Xyron (cause apparently I have the wrong needle for paper it it messes up everytime!)


A special shout-out to my friends (you know who you are) who check up on me when I am a bit spaced out! I love you and I appreciate your love and friendship! Happy Late Valentine's Day to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment